Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies and trackers currently used
- Google Analytics, to track page views, measure site performance, understand where visitors are coming from, and more. If you are not aware of Google Analytics and how data is used, you can read more on their website
- ConvertKit & MailMunch, to handle our email marketing. You can learn more about their privacy policies at ConvertKit / MailMunch
- Cookies to ensure that the website runs as designed, such as remembering preferences that you set
- We do not currently run ads on this blog, and do not re-target you around the web based on your usage of this blog
- We have not installed Facebook Pixel on this blog, and to the best of our knowledge do not share data with Facebook at all unless you visit our Facebook page or share data using our Facebook share buttons
- Others cookies may be triggered by tools we install. We will add them to this list if we become aware of them
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
What we collect
Don’t Do An MBA collects email addresses for the following purposes:
- Sending you details of offers that we are running
- Sending you offers that our partners are running
- Sending you latest news related to the crowdfunding industry
- Sending you latest news from our companies, or partners that we think may interest you
- Sending you discounts from our companies or our partners
- Sending you details of product launches that we think will be of interest to you
- Sending you guides, tips and help running on a business or crowdfunding campaign
- Sending you other related news, offers, guides or information.
Who has access to your data?
- Your data is submitted to Don’t Do AN MBA/Ross Davis/Hamtun Ltd for the above listed reasons only
- Your data is stored with email providers (currently convertkit.com) for the purpose of managing email sending only
- We do not share your personal details (including email address or name) with third parties other than when required to do so by law
- We will not sell your personal details(including email address or name) to third parties
How can you delete your data?
Every email we send contains an unsubscribe link. You can click that and be immediately unsubscribed from our email list.
If you would like to know what information we hold on you, or request complete deletion of all your data, please email [email protected]
Please see my full disclosure page for details of cookies, third parties, and affiliate schemes used on this website.