Over the last few years, I’ve raised hundreds of thousands of dollars by running crowdfiunding campaigns. Ther first one raised $30k in about 20 minutes, the second raised $30k in about 7 minutes!
The process to launch a crowdfunding campaign that actually funds is:
- Build a blog and use it to build an audience
- Build trust with that audience. Trust is critical
- Sell your product!
Launching a successful crowdfunding campaign just takes time and focus. Here are some articles I’ve written over the years that will help:
- How Blogging Will Lead To Staggering Kickstarter Success
- Sick And Tired Of Struggling? Make Physical Things And Sell Them!
- How To Launch A 6-Figure Product In A Year
- 5 Steps That Will Make Your Kickstarter Launch Explode
- How Crowdfunding Makes It Easy To Hit The Jackpot
- How To Know When Your Kickstarter Is Ready To Launch
- How To Pick The Best Month To Launch Your Kickstarter
- The Reasons Why Kickstarter Is More Popular Than Indiegogo
- How Should You Price Your Kickstarter?
- Why You Should Use BackerKit To Ship Your Rewards
- How To Pick The Best Time To Launch Your Kickstarter
- How To Build An Affiliate Scheme With Kickbooster
If you’d like to talk in detail about a crowdfunding project you’re thinking of running, email me! I love getting involved in new launches. My direct email is [email protected]